The Rlg Foundation is the social investment management platform for all Rlg Group related initiatives across the various country operations.
The Rlg Foundation in Ghana was established in 2012 as a separate legal entity to direct and manage all Rlg Communications (GH) Limited’s social investment programs in Ghana. The Rlg Foundation has a 7 member Board of Directors which meets at least four times (at least once a quarter) a year to review and approve proposals of projects.
The Rlg Foundation demonstrates its commitment to Ghana’s rapid socio-economic transformation by improving the wellbeing of communities in the areas of Health & Wellness and Education & Empowerment. The Foundation is funded by 5% of profit after tax from Rlg Communications Limited’s core business. The Rlg Foundation supports projects that are sustainable, high impact and benefit large number of people.
To be the leader in high impact and sustainable social investment initiatives in Ghana.
To improve the well-being of communities in the areas of Health & Wellness and Education and Economic Empowerment.
- To serve as the corporate social responsibility platform for Rlg Communications limited.
- To contribute towards social advancement to improve lives and property.
- To implement social development programs more effectively at all locations where Rlg Communications Limited has presence.
- To manage all Rlg Communications Limited’s social intervention programs.
- To empower people and communities through educational and economic opportunities.
- To promote the wellbeing of Ghanaians by improving the health delivery systems as well as preventing the spread of diseases and infections.
- To institute an Employee Volunteer program to support the activities of the Rlg Foundation.